LISBON is the capital of Portugal. Also known as the city of light, the frequency of sunlight and the Tagus river transform the Portuguese capital into a mirror of colors, highlighting the city’s architecture, heritage and characteristic neighborhoods and peculiar beauty. A multicultural metropolis that´s bursting with culture, architecture, charm, great food and a fantastic atmosphere.
Right in the middle of the city we have a great local trail network. We call Monsanto Forest Park our “backyard” and there you’ll find a huge trail network full of fast flowing singletracks with root sections, drops, jumps and fun features for all levels. Next to our bikeshop, Monsanto it´s a place where you’ll have lots of fun.
- Up to 3h tour
- From 15 to 25km, +500 to +1000m elevation
- Starting time from our Bikeshop: 9h00
- Beer at the end of the ride
- Local and experienced guide
- Accident insurance
- High-end Rental bikes available to rent
- Base price is 50€ per person (2 people min.). For solo rides add an extra 20€
|1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Tour Monsanto||70,00 €||100,00 €||150,00 €||175,00 €||200,00 €|